The very funny (sometimes snarky) Stephanie of Live Like a Grrl nominated me for the Leibster Award on August 9th. My apologies to Stephanie on taking so long to accept this award. But better late than never, right?
Here’s how the award works:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Notify the people you have tagged.
5. No tag backs.
Eleven Things About Me:
- I would prefer to be barefoot 24/7. Alas, I am forced to wear shoes to work and to workout. But at home, I am barefoot.
- I love the smell of apple pie candles. In college, I had 30 of them in my apartment – and yes, I burned them at the same time.
- I taught myself how to make homemade biscuits at age 10.
- I have a small scar on my face from birth – I got stuck in the birth canal and the docs had to use forceps to pull me out.
- I own over 300 romance novels – and I don’t feel bad about that fact.
- My list of 300 romance novels is organized in an Excel spreadsheet.
- I enjoy cleaning – I actually get giddy when I can handscrub my floors.
- I have to close all the closet doors in the house before I can go to sleep at night. (I guess I think this will keep the monsters away?)
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I love all sports! My daddy would tell me sports stories as bedtime stories.
- I have broken the same bone in my right foot – 5 times.
Questions from Stephanie:
- Sweet or salty? Both – I adore chocolate covered salted pretzels or chocolate covered nuts!
- Road bike or mountain bike? I live on a dirt road so a mountain bike is a necessity!
- Heels or flats? Umm…neither (see my desire to be barefoot 24/7)
- Comedy or tragedy? Comedy – I love to laugh!
- NPR or Rush? NPR
- Cake or pie? Cake
- PC or Mac? I am a PC gal!
- Beach or mountain? Love the mountain air!
- Numbers or colors? Colors!
- Winter or summer? Winter!
- Wine or cocktails? Cocktails!
My questions to you:
1. What is the story behind your name (i.e. named after family, fictional character, etc?)
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your “guilty pleasure”?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your dream job?
6. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do?
7. If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be?
8. If you house caught on fire, what one item would you take out with you?
9. Do you have any scars?
10. Piercings or tattoos?
11. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
And I am tagging anyone who reads this….so feel free to play along in the comments!