Prompts: Questions I have for other patients or Write about Life and Death.
Quick note about Day #18: I had ever intention of blogging yesterday afternoon. But after lunch, the hubby and I got started on a project – building our daughter a toddler bed. What was supposed to take only an hour, took nearly 2 – then it was time for church, supper afterwards, and the nightly routine of bathtime, book reading, and snuggles. Consider this my use of one of my two “get of posting free” cards!
So technically, I am not a patient – yes, my physician and I are still trying to determine why I’ve gained 20+ pounds in the last year..and can’t lost them. But my blog is more about living an overall healthy lifestyle, than trying to live with any set health condition.
With that being said, I thought it would be fun to pose questions to you – my readers. It will give me a chance to know you better, and hopefully provide some ideas on where to take my writing after #NHBPM.
- What was your “ah-ha” moment? Basically, tell me about the moment or moments when you finally realized that you needed to make changes to your lifestyle.
- What was the easiest healthy living habit to adopt?
- What was the hardest change to make in order to live a healthy lifestyle?
- What is your favorite way to work up a good sweat? Why?
- What is your least favorite way to work up a good sweat? Why?
- What is your favorite food – that is NOT healthy?
- What is your favorite healthy food?
- If you could share just one lesson you’ve learned with the rest of the world, what would it be?
Feel free to answer one or all of the questions in the comments below!