Happy New Year! Anyone have a wild and crazy New Year’s Eve? Mine was pretty low-key – attended church services then hung out at home with my hubby, daughter, and niece. I love the first day of each new year… so full of promise and potential.
Last week, I shared my New Year’s Resolutions. In that post, I told you that I was taking a different approach to resolutions in 2013. I have 5 resolutions and each month I will be making goals that if met will move me closer to my resolutions.
Here are January’s goals:
1. Read my Bible for 30 minutes each morning. I am using a guide that is supposed to help me read the Bible thru in a year. The set up has me reading different books each day – which helps keep my interest.
2. Schedule 3 “date nights” with Mikey.
3. Cook at least 3 new “healthy” recipes.
4. I have a budding interest in fashion. So this month, I am going to spend time putting together new outfits for existing items in my closet – and sharing them in a weekly post!
5. Launch a weekly feature on Redefining Kim (more on this on Wednesday).
There you have it – my goals for January – and my first steps towards achieving my New Year’s Resolutions!
Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions? What about goals for this month? Goals for 2013?