- Abstain from Diet Soda for 38 out of 40 days
- Track my food for 38 out of 40 days.
- Practice Double Unders for 30 out of 40 days.
- Wear make-up for 35 out of 40 days.
- Spend 30 minutes a day playing with my daughter 38 out of 40 days.
- Pray for my husband for 38 out of 40 days.
So how am I doing?
I have completed each of these goals for 6 out of the last 7 days, and the last 4 for 7 out of the last 7 days. I had a diet coke during a youth lock-in on Saturday. Due to a lack of sleep from said lock-in, I failed to track my food on Saturday.
So am I seeing benefits?
I can not give you numbers – i.e. I’ve lost x pounds or I can do y number of double unders. However, I have created new memories by playing dress-up and princess with my daughter. I have felt more connected to my husband as I prayed over him, and shared my prayers with him. I have felt more polished and put together even on a Sunday morning when was running on a serious sleep deficit (see lock-in above). So yes, I am seeing benefits, far greater than I could have imagined.
Bring on the next 7 days of the challenge!