What’s Happening with Pumpkin?
- Pumpkin is about 5.5 inches long and weighs around 7 ounces.
- She is busy flexing his arms/legs – which Mama is beginning to feel.
- Her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place.
What’s Happening with Mama?
- Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Yes – almost exclusively.
- Best moment this week: Finding out that our Pumpkin is a BABY GIRL!!!
- Food cravings: None
- Belly button in or out? In.
- What I miss: Having a stronger bladder. This week it seems if I even think about water I need to visit the restroom.
- What I am looking forward to: A relaxing weekend with family.
What’s Happening with Daddy?
- Daddy is busy trying to finish up the farm accounting so that we can file taxes.
- When Daddy is not working on the books, he is either on the farm on in his shop working on furniture for Pumpkin’s nursery.