What’s Happening with Pumpkin?
- Pumpkin now weighs around 8.5 ounces and measures around 6 inches head to bottom.
- Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now.
- Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting.
- Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.
What’s Happening with Mama?
- Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Mama is wearing lots of maternity dresses – that are comfortable and stylish.
- Best moment this week: Deciding on a name for Pumpkin.
- Food cravings: Nothing specific
- Belly button in or out? In.
- What I miss: Being able to lie flat on my back. The position is just not as comfortable as it used to be.
- What I am looking forward to: A weekend with no plans.
What’s Happening with Daddy?
- Daddy likes talking to Pumpkin at night, telling her silly jokes, and telling her how much he loves her.
Daddy has become a pro at rubbing Mama’s back/feet/legs or anywhere else she seems to get cramps these days……he takes good care of Mama.