I thought I posted this last week….
Wow, 20 weeks. That means I am half-way done with this pregnancy. Time is sure flying by….
What’s Happening with Pumpkin?
- She weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now.
- She’s also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel .
- Pumpkin is swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system.
What’s Happening with Mama?
- Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Yes – almost exclusively.
- Best moment this week: Choosing a name for our baby girl.
- Food cravings: Snickers Bars (not the healthiest craving, so when it hits I nibble a fun size)
- Belly button in or out? In.
- What I miss: A full night’s sleep. Over the past week, my sleep has been horrible! I am hoping that this is temporary phase and that I’ll settle down again soon.
- What I am looking forward to: A shopping trip with Joycie and my Mama – we were scouting items for Pumpkin’s nursery.
What’s Happening with Daddy?
- Daddy has finished the farm books. Now, he is keeping busy cleaning out our blueberry fields in preparation for the harvest in a few months.