What’s Happening with Pumpkin?
- Pumpkin is 11 inches and almost 1 pound, and starting to look like a miniature newborn.
- Her eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she’s even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.
- Her eyes have formed, but the irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
What’s Happening with Mama?
- Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Yes.
- Best moment this week: Hearing Pumpkin’s heartbeat at our visit with the nurse.
- Food cravings: Almond Butter Sandwiches and Lemonade
- Belly button in or out? In.
- Stretch Marks? Nope
- What I miss: Being able to roll over with ease. The bump makes rolling over at night far more difficult.
- What I am looking forward to: Big Sister Joycie’s 4th birthday party
What’s Happening with Daddy?
- Daddy has been working a job near Mama’s office, so he often joins her for “picnic” lunches. When he is not at work, he has been tending to the blueberry fields.