Another Sunday, another plan of eats and workouts. This week’s plan will be a bit shorter as on Thursday, the hubby, daughter and I will be going on A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS!! Can you tell I am excited? Not only is this my very first cruise, but it is also our first family vacation (of any length) in over a year. I am looking forward to the trip! Since the early part of our week will be busy finishing up packing and squeezing in a few WODs at our Crossfit box, I am once again relying on our crockpot and make-ahead casseroles to get dinner on the table.
Cooking in Our Kitchen This Week:
- Crockpot Paleo Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin – This is one of 3 or 4 crockpot pork tenderloin recipes that we rotate thru on a fairly regular basis. This ones makes leftovers which are killer in a sandwich or over cauliflower-rice (if you are grain free).
- Sundried Tomato Bake – This is straight from the Everyday Paleo Cookbook. All you need to chicken breasts, a jar of sundried tomatos, and basil. I will assemble this Monday evening and pop it into the oven after our WOD on Tuesday. It will be baked and ready to eat by the time we get done with our showers.
- Crockpot Chili – Now that there is a hint of fall in the air, I find myself craving chilli. I don’t have a set recipe for this one. I just combine ground beef, tomatoes, spices and any other veggies that strike my fancy and let the flavor simmer together all day long. Yummy.
Getting our “Sweat” On:
- Monday: Crossfit
- Tuesday: Crossfit
- Wednesday: Rest Day – We will be finishing up packing and preparing for the cruise.
- Thursday: Rest Day
- Friday: WOD on the cruise ship (Not sure what will be doing exactly but I will share our WOD next week on the blog)
- Saturday: WOD on the cruise ship
- Sunday: Rest Day
So there’s the plan. I am going into this week with the understanding that this plan is a bit more fluid than most. Depending on what’s happening on the cruise, and how we feel, we could do more workouts or less. Either way, we have a plan and that’s helping to guide us!
Over to you guys, what meals are you going to whip up in your kitchens this week? What’s on your training schedule?