Hi folks! I still owe you a post about my theme word for 2014 and the things I plan on accomplishing this year. I realize that we are 5 days into the New Year, but I wanted to take a few extra days to mull over my word – what it means, how I envision it unfolding, and choosing goals based on the S.M.A.R.T. principles. Hopefully, that post will be up this evening. In the meantime, I can tell you that I am once again meal planning and mapping out my workouts for the week. Looking back, I realized that I was most successful when I planned ahead (duh!), so that’s what I am going to be doing. I’ll be sharing my weekly meals and moves on Sunday mornings. Hopefully, it will inspire you to try some new recipes, take on a new workout, or maybe start planning out your own week.
Cooking in Our Kitchen This Week:
- Lunches – Grilled chicken salad. The hubby and I both take a our lunches to the office. Hubby works as a project manager for a commerical construction company which means he doesn’t always have access to a microwave when lunchtime rolls around. Therefore, we’ve found that salads are one of the easiest salads. We cook up a bunch of chicken on Sunday afternoon, then pack our salads for the next day each night while preparing dinner.
- Monday Night Dinner – Turkey Spaghetti (using spaghetti squash in place of noodles.
- Tuesday Night Dinner – Slow-Cooker BBQ Sandwiches
- Wednesday Night Dinner – Dinner w/ my in-laws.
- Thursday Night Dinner – Chicken Stir-Fray
- Friday Night Dinner – Homemade Pizzas
- Saturday Night Dinners – Leftovers
Getting My “Sweat” On:
The majority of my workouts this week will be from the Physique 57 DVDs (review to come in a few weeks). I have added in a day of walking, and 2 rest days as I find my body needs the extra day due to pregnancy.
So that’s my plan. Over to you guys, what meals are you going to whip up in your kitchens this week? What’s on your training schedule?